06 February 2012

Meaning Of Flowers :D

Hey Guys,
Do you know, if every flowers have a meaning
so, do you want to know ? :D
maybe someone has gave you a flower
but you didn't what was the meaning..




  • Red Roses         :: means " I Love You " ^.^
  • Yellow Roses     :: means " I am jealous " >.<
  • Red Carnations  :: means " My heart aches for you " T.T
  • Pink Carnations  :: means " I will never let you go " o.o
  • Roses                 :: means " I can't live without you "  -.-
  • Chrysanthemuns :: means " You're wonderful friend ! " :D
  • White Rose Bud :: means " A heart ignore the love " :P
  • Blue Violet         :: means " I will always be true " :)
  • Pink Roses        :: means " Thank You, My Love! " <3
  • Gardenias          :: means " I am secretly in love with you ! " *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment