Skip to main content

Leave

They said if you truly love someone that you will never leave, but i don' think that's the case
Why we should tormented ourselves just to love someone who just doesn't care anything about us

Why should we stay even though we already knew that's not the right thing to do, why should will wait for the impossible change ? I asked this to myself and I still find myself no answer

By this thought, I think I still prepare myself to leave
It's not easy but maybe I should sooner or later

Maybe last year, I lost too much person in my life so I just let you go like that but right now being with you isn't a good decision either

Sometimes we just afraid to make decision because we knew we will regret it later cause things will never be back once you decided to let them go

But, to trap this self into this pointless and mental draining relationship for mostly a year is really no good too. I am tired to think so much, It's not like I want to think about it but someday it's just crossed my mind and I even couldn't stop thinking about it.

I still remember all those happy moments, maybe you already forgot them. Long term relationship is nice when you can love each other so much and it will destroy when one of them no longer put effort then later the other one will be so tired to fight by self. At the end both of them stop fighting for each other. It's the end of the long term relationship, some people will go through marriage and some will go through break up.


Yeay, we just learned to accept that some people aren't mean for us and it's no good to put so much effort to someone who even doesn't want you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinda tiring

Started to get tired of waiting, waiting something uncertain. When will it be over? Once it's over will it back to the same way?  Maybe i also start getting tired to trust.. really tired... I cried but i didn't know what did i cry for.. Maybe I was too sensitive or do i start to have some mental illness

Thanks For Love Me ( Part 3 )

One day, he found that the girl did not go to school for a few days, first he was thought that the girl was go on holiday but suddenly there was a call from her mom, "she want to meet you, she was in hospital right now", with a worry the guy run quickly and took a taxi to  hospital. After he arrived to the hospital, he met the girl. with a tears on her face the girl said "I love you so much", the guy said "I love you too", what happened with you ?
Oh man, please don't be such a jerk Today say this and tomorrow change your mind again ??? Please be consistent t your words, Do you even have a principle ?